- 1 box white cake mix (prepared as directed on package instructions)
- 3 ounces mango gelatin (1 small box)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons orange extract
- 3.4 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping (thawed)
- Your choice tropical fruit to garnish
- Bake cake according to package instructions. Allow the cake to cool on a wire rack.
- Poke holes in the top of the cake with a fork.
- Mix together mango gelatin with boiling water until dissolved. Pour over the top of the cake, allowing the holes to soak up the gelatin.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese with powdered sugar. Mix in the orange extract.
- Spread cream cheese layer over the cake evenly.
- Mix together banana pudding mix with milk. Add the whipped topping and mix to combine. Spread this over the top of the cheesecake layer.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour prior to serving. Top with your choice of tropical fruit to garnish.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.