FOR THE CAKE:
- 1 1/2 cups butter (softened)
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
POWDERED SUGAR GLAZE:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (plus a few more tablespoons if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring
TO MAKE THE CAKE:
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees. Grease a 10″ bundt pan with shortening, then dust with flour.
- Cream together the softened butter and sugar using a hand mixer.
- Beat in the eggs until well blended.
- Add the baking powder, salt, and flavorings. Mix well.
- Add the flour and milk alternately, mixing and scraping the bowl between each addition.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and bake for 65-70 minutes. The exact time will depend on the size and shape of your bundt pan so watch it closely. Don’t open the oven until you think it is done.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Turn the cake onto a cake plate to cool completely.
TO MAKE THE GLAZE:
- Combine the sugar and extracts in a small bowl. Add ¼ cup heavy cream. Whisk together. Add more heavy cream 1 tablespoon at a time until you get the correct drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake.
- Store the cake in an airtight container.