- 1 box yellow cake mix (plus ingredients on the back of the box)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3 tablespoons milk
- 2 drops red food coloring
- flower sprinkles
MAKE THE CAKES:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, or use your favorite yellow cake recipe.
- Pour batter into 6 cavity mini bundt cake pan, filling just over half way. You may have a little batter left.
- Bake for 21 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes in the pans. Then turn them out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
MAKE THE FROSTING:
- Stir ingredients together in small bowl. Add the milk one tablespoon at a time until the glaze is drizzle consistency.
- Drizzle icing over cakes.
- Sprinkle with flower sprinkles while the glaze is still wet..