- 16 ounces crescent rolls (2 tubes, 8 ounces each)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg (separate white from yolk)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375º Fahrenheit. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Open one can of crescent roll dough. Lay out the rolls on the bottom of the prepared pan. Press the seams together.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add in the sugar, egg yolk only, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the cheesecake batter in the baking pan and spread it over the dough.
- Lay out the 2nd can of crescent rolls on the counter. Press the seams together. Then pick up the sheet of dough and place it on top of the filling.
- Use a fork to beat the egg white, then brush the egg white on top of the dough using a pastry brush.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes, then sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.
- Once the cake is at room temperature, cover the cake with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
- Cut and serve as desired.