- 1 box lemon cake mix (15.25 ounces)
- 4 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 can lemon pie filling (15.75 ounces)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350º Fahrenheit. Spray a 17x12x1-in. baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl and using a hand mixer, beat the cake mix and eggs until well blended. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in pie filling.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- When the cake is cool, frost with Cool Whip, homemade whipped cream or cream cheese frosting
- Top each slice with a lemon quarter.