- 1 box yellow cake mix (dry mix only – no additional ingredients)
- 17 ounces fruit cocktail mix with juice (1 can WITH juice)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350º Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9×13 baking pan (or spray with cooking spray).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the cake mix, fruit cocktail (with juice) and eggs. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add in the coconut and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cake tests done.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.