- 2 small boxes white chocolate instant pudding (3.4 ounces each)
- 3 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (thawed and divided)
- 22 ounces lemon pie filling
- 21 whole graham crackers (you’ll need 3 sleeves)
- 18 ounces fresh raspberries (washed and dried)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pudding and milk until smooth.
- Fold in all but ¾ cup of Cool Whip.
- In another small bowl, mix together the lemon pie filling and remaining ¾ cup Cool Whip.
- Place 7 crackers in a single layer in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spoon half of the pudding mix over the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle half of the raspberries over the pudding.
- Place 7 graham crackers over the raspberries. Press down lightly.
- Spoon all of the lemon pie filling mixture over the graham crackers and spread out evenly.
- Layer another 7 graham crackers over the lemon filling.
- Spoon the remaining pudding over the crackers.
- Arrange the rest of the raspberries over the pudding.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.