FOR THE CAKE:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (around 15.25 ounces)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix (around 3.4 ounces)
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee (or water)
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ cup KAHLÚA® Rum and Coffee Liqueur
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup KAHLÚA® Rum and Coffee Liqueur
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the cake ingredients in a large bowl with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Grease and flour a 10”bundt cake pan.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the glaze, melt the butter and sugar together in a small saucepan over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Don’t let it boil, just heat it well and stir often. Mix in the Kahlua.
- Use a toothpick to poke holes into the top of the cake while it is still hot and in the pan.
- Slowly drizzle the glaze over the cake and allow it to soak in.
- Allow the cake to cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan.
- Loosen the sides of the cake from the pan with a butter knife or a rubber spatula. Jiggle the pan slightly to loosen the cake.
- Turn the cake out onto a cake plate to serve.
- Store any remaining cake in an airtight container at room temperature.