FOR THE CAKE:
- 1 1/2 cups salted butter (softened)
- 2 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, butter & nut extract* (or half vanilla and half butter extract)
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup French vanilla coffee creamer
- 3 cups all purpose flour
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1/4 cup salted butter (melted)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, butter & nut extract* (or half vanilla and half butter extract)
- 1 tablespoon French vanilla creamer
MAKE THE CAKE:
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, add the softened butter, sugar, salt and flavoring. Using a hand mixer or the stand mixer, cream these ingredients together.
- Then add the eggs one at a time, beating after each one.
- Add the creamer and flour alternately while beating the mixture.
- Grease and flour a bundt cake pan (or use our pan grease) and place the batter in the pan. Use a rubber spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Place the pan of batter into a cold oven and set the oven to 325 degrees. Bake the cake for 1 hour and 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn out the cake onto a plate immediately after removing the cake from the oven. Allow the cake to cool completely.
MAKE THE GLAZE:
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, powdered sugar, flavoring and creamer. Mix until the glaze is smooth.
- Once the cake has cooled, drizzle or spoon the glaze overtop the cake.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, butterscotch topping and nuts, if desired.