- 10 cups all purpose flour
- 7 cups granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons baking powder
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 2 ½ cups shortening
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and powdered milk.
- Using a pastry cutter or other mixing utensil, mix the shortening into the dry ingredients. Once fully incorporated the mixture should be crumbly.
- Store in a large airtight container in the pantry or on the counter for up to 3 months.
- Right above this recipe box you’ll find links to our recipes using this mix.