- 21 ounces peach pie filling (1 can)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box white cake mix (15.25 ounces)
- 1/2 cup salted butter (melted)
- In slow cooker add your peach pie filling and spread to cover bottom.
- In bowl mix together your cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until combined, dollop over peach filling.
- Sprinkle your cake mix over the top of your peaches and spread out evenly.
- Drizzle with melted butter, cover and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5-6 hours.