- 1 box yellow cake mix (plus ingredients the box mix calls for)
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (drained)
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix (dry)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip or stabilized whipped cream
- Prepare cake batter according to the directions on the box.
- Beat in the drained oranges until blended.
- Pour into a greased 9×13″ baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the drained pineapple and dry vanilla pudding mix.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spread the frosting over the top of the cake.
- Store this cake in the refrigerator.