- 1 bag snickerdoodle cookie mix (17.5 ounces)
- 1 cinnamon-sugar packet included in mix, divided, optional
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 ¼ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the air fryer to 340 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 6 or 8 inch pan cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the snickerdoodle cookie mix, ½ of the cinnamon-sugar packet (optional), salted butter, large egg, and milk until fully combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and then press the dough into the bottom of the cake pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top, optional.
- Bake in the air fryer at 340 degrees F for 10 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 310 degrees Fahrenheit and place the pan back in the fryer for another 6 minutes or until the middle has set and the top is golden brown.
- Remove and let your cookie cake cool before serving.
The calories shown are based on the cake being cut into 6 pieces, with 1 serving being 1 slice of cake. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the calories shown are just an estimate. **We are not dietitians and recommend you seek a nutritionist for exact nutritional information. The information in the nutrition box are calculated through a program and there is room for error. If you need an accurate count, I recommend running the ingredients through your favorite nutrition calculator.**
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 61g | Vitamin A: 541IU | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 3mg