– Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Salad is the perfect patriotic dessert to enjoy for Memorial Day or Independence Day. It is made with fresh fruits and is super delicious.
– 1 box (3.4 oz. cheesecake pudding mix)
– 12 oz whipped topping
– 18 oz strawberry yogurt
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 lb strawberries (sliced)
– 2 cups blueberries
– 2 cups miniature marshmallows
– Place the whipped topping, pudding mix, vanilla extract, and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together until fully combined and smooth. Cover the mixture and refrigerate until for about one hour or until ready to serve.
– Wash and drain the blueberries. Wash, pat dry and slice the strawberries.
– Remove cream mixture from the refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, blueberries, and mini marshmallows, stir gently to combine.