This amazing flavored Pineapple Dip requires just 4 simple ingredients and can be made so quick. An easy dip that is great for dipping fruit, Nilla Wafers, and more! Super Flavor!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 20 oz Can Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup
- 1 package Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix 3.4 oz
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the crushed pineapple and syrup and the vanilla pudding mix to cream cheese.
- Beat with hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 233mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 577IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg