– Seriously amazing Apple Bundt Cake that you will want to make again and again!
– 2 cups (450g) granulated sugar
– 1 ½ cups (336g) vegetable oil
– 2 teaspoons McCormick vanilla extract
– 3 large eggs, room temperature
– 3 cups (384g) all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon spice
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored. and chopped
– ½ cup (1 stick, 113g) butter
– 2 teaspoons heavy cream
– ½ cup packed brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-inch Bundt pan.
– In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
– Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; stir into the batter just until blended.
– Fold in the apples by hand. Pour into the prepared bundt pan.
– Bake for 55 – 70 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
– Allow to cool for about 20 minutes in the pan and then invert on to a wire rack.
– Heat the butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
– Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar, then remove from the heat.
– Add in vanilla and stir until combined. Let sit 5 – 10 minutes to thicken.
– Drizzle over the warm cake.