Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos – only 4 ingredients! Chicken slow-cooked in taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chiles, and Mexican cheese dip. Dangerously delicious. Serve in tortillas with your favorite taco toppings. Can freeze leftover for a quick meal later. Taco Tuesday never tasted so good!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred)
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip.
- Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings.