- 1 bag Steak Fries prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese – more or less depending on your taste
- 5 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled; save the bacon grease
- 3-4 green onion sliced
- Sour cream optional
- 1 cup of Ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper more or less depending on your taste
- Making sure to use an oven proof plate, scatter cooked fries on serving platter.
- Cover evenly in shredded cheese.
- Now pour the bacon grease evenly over the cheese and fries.
- Scatter bacon crumbles on top.
- Place under the broiler until the cheese melts, watch carefully, it doesn’t take long and remember the plate will be hot.
- Scatter the green onions on top once the cheese is melted, top with some dollops of sour cream and serve with the dipping sauce.
- combine Rance dressing, chili powder and cayenne pepper